Veterinary laboratories are not subject to any legal requirement or quality. In our modern world where quality concepts are more and more present, the Iodolab laboratory has always wanted to be a forerunner in raising the quality of veterinary services to the same level as human services. This is why since its creation Iodolab has been applying, on a voluntary basis, a management system according to the NF ISO 17025 standard.
Iodolab obtained in 2014 the recognition of Cofrac for its inorganic iodine dosage, via our accreditation n ° 1-5728. Nevertheless, we apply the requirements of the standard to all our activities. This desire allows us to make all of our analysis results with the same level of requirement.
The Cofrac (French Accreditation Committee) is the national body that recognizes and certifies that accredited bodies are competent to carry out specific activities.
The NF ISO 17025 standard is international, it allows all accredited laboratories worldwide to work according to common and defined requirements.
Via accreditation, Iodolab is committed to different points:
– Ensure the competence of all its staff by harmonized and monitored criteria.
– Check the performance of equipment, reagents and consumables.
– Master and secure the work environment, to ensure the integrity of staff, samples, analyzes and customer data.
– Permanently prove the performances of the analytical processes. Verification or validation of analytical methods. – Performance monitoring via internal and external controls.
– Ensure the continuity of the level of service even in the event of an incident. Any anomaly of functioning led to a search for causes and the implementation of action preventing its occurrence.
– Comply with the deadlines for results indicated in the service catalog.
– Ensuring customer satisfaction, while informing them of any post-pre-analytical discrepancies that could affect the delivery or interpretation of the result.
Accreditation is not granted definitively. A monitoring plan that includes annual on-site evaluations obliges Iodolab to maintain these symbolic requirements of excellence on a daily basis.
As the head of the laboratory, she manages the customer relationship and makes your quotations. As technical director, Barbara also manages method development and validation.
Quality and metrology manager
Responsible for quality and metrology, Anne ensures the accreditation NF ISO 17025. She is also a technician, versatile on all assays and assures the replacement of the technical direction.
Sarah is versatile on almost all assays and actively participates in the development of HPLC methods. She also ensures the reception of samples.
Pauline is a technician, versatile on all dosages. She also ensures the reception of samples.
DISCOVER OUR EQUIPMENT